Research: Writing an auto-biography
Reflection and closure, meaningful legacy, other history, unique perspective.
Family history, childhood, teenage years, education, career, children.
Helpers and enemies, family, relationships.
Childhood story, coming of age story, falling in love, identity crisis, the big challenge.
Your home, community or neighbourhood. Parenting or adoption. Mentor or friend. Business success.
Historical events, politics, the world.
Red thread, recurring theme.
Honest, detailed, personal.
- What is your favorite memory of the deceased?
- Is there something that the deceased told you that you will always remember?
- What kinds of traditions did you have with the deceased?
- How long did you know them for?
- How did you first meet the deceased?